Diapers are essential part of mom’s life, but we really need to think about environment now.
Disposable diapers are bad at environment, they contain ingredients that could harm animals, humans and the environment. They contain polyethylene, petroleum, wood pulp, gelling material, perfume and polypropylene, as well as non-renewable, petroleum-based ingredient and most of all that are costly and full of chemicals.
And on the other hand it’s not good for babies too. Then why we are using it when we have such good eco friendly options for our babies.
We have seen our mothers and grandmothers using cloth for little ones and we know the goodness of using cloth for baby skin then a chemical full diaper. But I can understand the struggle of changing cloth nappies and so we want a solution that give us goodness of cloth and absorbancy of diaper too.
Right time mommies to switch to cloth diapers, it will save our environment and the best choice for our little ones too, let’s take a step towards saving our environment and #gosuperithcloth .
Let me tell you some important benefits of cloth diapers.
1) Saves money as it’s reusable and you don’t need to dump the diapers in Dustbin after every use and when you will calculate the cost of disposable diapers you used in a few months you can easily get my point on saving money.
2)Best for baby skin and health as we all know cloth is best for baby skin and it helps to keep baby rash free.
3)Long use as it comes with age appropriate setting and it grows as your baby grows, you can move to different setting when you feel baby is outgrown.
4) Attractive, no one can say no to the #beautiful look and prints of cloth diapers, who need a fancy bottom when you have lovely cloth diapers.
5) Free from Chemicals as it is made of organic cotton which is best for baby skin.
6) No leaks as we get proper fit with cloth diapers. Cloth diapers come good fit so no chances of leaks if you have put it on proper setting as per baby age.
7) Good resell value, once your baby outgrown you can resell as they maintain the goodness.
8)Happy baby and mommy as no more guilt of keeping baby in diapers.
So let’s go green with this one step from all moms.😊 So for today we have a lovely #gogreen print from @superbottoms
#ootb #superbottoms #gosuperithcloth